Is BHG Reputable? – BHG received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and has 4.3 out of 5 stars from Trustpilot, an excellent score based on more than 2,000 reviews. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau received 12 complaints in 2022 about BHG personal loans.
Who owns Bankers Healthcare Group?
History – The company was co-founded in 2001 as Bankers Healthcare Group, Inc. under the leadership of co-founding partners Bobby Castro, Eric Castro and Al Crawford, Headquartered the South Florida, Broward County in the town of Davie, Florida, Bankers Healthcare Group, LLC also has office locations in Syracuse, New York and Midtown Manhattan, New York City,
- In February 2015, Pinnacle Financial Partners, acquired a 30 percent interest in BHG for $75 million.
- In February 2016, Pinnacle purchased an additional 19% of BHG for $144 million worth of cash and stock.
- Since 2005, BHG has been ranked on the Inc 5000 list over ten times.
- In 2016, BHG’s Davie location was named the best place to work by the South Florida Business Journal.
In March 2017, BHG ranked #9 on Fortune ‘s 40 best companies in financial services. In April 2022, the company officially changed its name from Bankers Healthcare Group to BHG Financial.
Is BHG a business loan?
View your estimate – No application fees, commitment, or impact on personal credit to estimate your payment.1 Terms subject to credit approval upon completion of an application. Loan sizes, interest rates, and loan terms vary based on the applicant’s credit profile.
Finance amount may vary depending on the applicant’s state of residence. Call 866-297-4311 for complete program details.2 BHG Money business loans typically range from $20,000 to $250,000; however, well-qualified borrowers may be eligible for business loans up to $500,000.3 This is not a guaranteed offer of credit and is subject to credit approval.
For California Residents: Consumer and commercial loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license – Number 603G493. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ESTABLISHING A NEW CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies every customer.
How do I opt out of BHG loans?
Opt-Out Procedures – Users of www.bhgmoney.com may opt-out of receiving communications from “BHG Money” at the point where “BHG Money” requests personally identifiable information about the use. Contact [email protected] to be removed from an e-mail list.
Is there a prepayment penalty for BHG loans?
How Does LendingTree Get Paid? LendingTree is compensated by companies on this site and this compensation may impact how and where offers appear on this site (such as the order). LendingTree does not include all lenders, savings products, or loan options available in the marketplace.
LendingTree is compensated by companies on this site and this compensation may impact how and where offers appear on this site (such as the order). LendingTree does not include all lenders, savings products, or loan options available in the marketplace. Updated on: December 22nd, 2022 Editorial Note: The content of this article is based on the author’s opinions and recommendations alone.
It may not have been reviewed, commissioned or otherwise endorsed by any of our network partners. To come up with our star rating for personal loan companies, LendingTree considered 22 data points across three categories: accessibility, rates & terms and repayment experience. The data points reflect every step of the process to shop and apply for, borrow and repay personal loans.
A five-star lender, for instance, has flexible eligibility requirements, offers you the chance to prequalify without commitment and supports you in zeroing your balance. The 22 data points, culled from the lenders themselves, determine the overall rating. We score lenders consistently, sometimes awarding partial points, so that you can make apples-to-apples comparisons when shopping around.
LendingTree isn’t paid for conducting these reviews, and lenders don’t have control over their content. With our reviews and ratings, we aim to give our users the objective and exhaustive information they need to make the best possible decisions. BHG Money Loan Terms 36 to 120 months Our Verdict While other lenders may have lower annual percentage rates (APRs), BHG Money offers large loan amounts and flexible repayment terms that some borrowers may find attractive.
- Flexible loan terms: While many lenders only offer repayment terms of up to 60 or 72 months, BHG Money’s loan terms range from 36 to 120 months.
- Considers more than credit scores: BHG Money examines more than just your credit score when considering your personal loan application, so those with lower credit scores may be able to qualify.
- Higher interest rates: BHG Money’s interest rates are a bit higher than some competitors (12.99% – 22.49%). Consumers with excellent credit scores may be able to find lower rates with other lenders.
- Long wait times: While it only takes 24 hours to get approved for a loan with BHG Money, it can take up to five days before you receive your funds.
- No prepayment fees: If you want to repay your BHG Money loan early, you can do so without the risk of having to pay a prepayment penalty.
- Charges an origination fee: If you get a loan through BHG Money, plan to pay an origination fee of 2% to 4%.
- Best for large loan amounts: Since BHG Money has a minimum loan amount of $20,000, this lender is best for people who are seeking and can afford large loans to cover their expenses.
How did Bobby Castro make his money?
With only a ninth-grade education, Bobby founded Bankers Healthcare Group in 2001 with an investment of just $25,000. Today, he’s reached a net worth of $300 million.
Who are the competitors of BHG money?
Bankers Healthcare Group’s competitors and similar companies include ProMED Healthcare Financing, Provide, Satya MicroCapital and Madura Micro Finance.
Is BHG a Fintech company?
TOOL KIT – Access to marketing materials, sales support, human resources, technology, design, legal, data and analytics, risk management, and more. The founders of BHG Financial came together more than 20 years ago with $25,000, a vision, and endless determination.
- Today, as our sole LP, BHG is a leading fintech that provides lending and payments solutions for SMBs and professionals, and is proud to consider more than 1,500 banks across the country as valued customers.
- You’ll find that our team shares the experiences of serving both borrowers and financial institutions with the founders that chose to work with us.
Our wealth of knowledge spans the fintech spectrum, and we are cultivating the next generation of leaders and supporting them to drive power law outcomes.
Who owns BHG Ventures?
‘Since we founded BHG Financial in 2001, BHG VC has been a product in the making,’ said Al Crawford, Co-Founder, Chairman, and CEO of BHG Financial.
What type of business is a lending company?
What Is A Lending Company? – A lending company is a financial institution that offers loans to individuals and businesses. Lending companies usually offer different types of loans, such as personal, business, and home loans. Lending companies typically have lower interest rates than banks, making them a popular borrowing option for many people.
Is BHG a direct lender?
Loan Product FAQs –
How can BHG Financial get me a loan so fast? BHG Financial is a direct lender, able to provide credit decisions and approval in as little as 24 hours and get you funded in as few as 3 days.1 We have a highly skilled and dedicated team that facilitates a streamlined funding process built on 20 years of experience. What are your rates and terms? Rates start at 8.49%, and we offer extended terms up to 12 years.2 Our team will work closely with you on a no-cost, no-obligation proposal. All loan terms will be provided in full detail both verbally and in writing. Is a working capital loan the same as a cash advance, and what can I use the funds for? No, a working capital loan and a cash advance are not the same. A working capital loan is issued to finance the operations of a business or company and typically has a defined repayment term. A cash advance is a short-term loan in the form of cash that can be used for any purpose. Cash advances are typically capped at a few hundred dollars, have higher interest rates than normal credit card purchases, and require additional fees. Meanwhile, our working capital loans go up to $500,000 2,3 and can be used for various business purposes, including consolidating business debt, covering payroll, buying new equipment, marketing, making upgrades and improvements, and improving cash flow. Are there tax benefits with a BHG Financial loan? We recommend that you consult your accountant, but in many cases, you can write off commercial interest for significant tax savings. Can I cancel my loan before I take receipt of the funds? Yes. Prior to receiving your funds, you may cancel your loan at any time at no cost to you. Can you have two loans at once with BHG Financial? Depending on your credit profile and needs, you may be able to have two loans at once with BHG Financial. Are there any pre-payment penalties? We have a very large menu of loan opportunities to offer. Depending on which program best fits your needs, there may or may not be a pre-payment penalty.
Does BHG require collateral?
- For over 20 years, BHG Financial has been a trusted lender to hundreds of thousands of individuals and businesses — helping them achieve success.
- As an ABA member, you have exclusive access to their suite of financial solutions to accomplish your own personal and professional goals.
- Business Loans
Fund major business expenses with a business loan from BHG Financial. With loan amounts up to $500,000 1 — and extended repayment terms out to 12 years 2 — you can start a new firm, expand your services, and much more. A business loan from BHG Financial doesn’t require personal collateral.
It also won’t affect your personal credit 3 and may be funded in as little as 5 days 4, Join the ABA or log in today to discover the full benefits of BHG’s business loans. Personal Loans BHG Financial is committed to helping attorneys like you achieve your personal goals as well. With longer terms than many online lenders 2 — and low monthly payments — a BHG consumer loan can help you make home improvements, consolidate debt, and more.
As a member of the ABA, you have easy access to a customized personal loan — which can help you accomplish your goals more quickly. Credit Cards As a member of the ABA, you have exclusive access to a suite of business or personal credit cards. Whatever your needs are, take advantage of premium credit cards and premier benefits.
- Join or log in now to explore the full features of an ABA Mastercard®.
- Personal loans not currently available in Illinois or Maryland.
- 1 BHG Financial business loans typically range from $20,000 to $250,000; however, well-qualified borrowers may be eligible for business loans up to $500,000.
2 Terms subject to credit approval upon completion of an application. Loan sizes, interest rates, and loan terms vary based on the applicant’s credit profile. Finance amount may vary depending on the applicant’s state of residence. Call 866-297-4311 for complete program details.3 There is no impact on your credit for applying.
A complete credit history, which will appear as an inquiry on your credit report, will be performed upon acceptance and funding of a loan.4 This is not a guaranteed offer of credit and is subject to credit approval. Consumer loans funded by one or more participating lenders. Equal Housing Lenders. For California Residents: Consumer and commercial loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license – Number 603G493.
: BHG Financial
Can you cancel your loan?
Tell the lender you want to cancel – You have 14 days to cancel once you have signed the credit agreement. Contact the lender to tell them you want to cancel – this is called ‘giving notice’. It’s best to do this in writing but your credit agreement will tell you who to contact and how.
- If you’ve received money already then you must pay it back – the lender must give you 30 days to do this.
- If you haven’t signed the credit agreement already then you don’t owe anything.
- You can also cancel and return something you’re paying off through hire purchase.
- If you want to keep the goods you’ll need to pay for them another way.
If you’ve paid a deposit or part-payment for goods or services you’ve not received yet, you should get all your money back when you cancel.
What if I close my loan off early?
Is Early Loan Repayment Good for You? Life has its ups and downs and sometimes you might face a situation where you need a little extra money. A loan comes in handy at such times. But it may occasionally happen that your financial situation turns around faster than anticipated and allows you to pay off a sizeable chunk of the loan and clear as much debt as possible.
Paying off your debt faster will help reduce the total interest charges, and this in turn means you spend less time in debt. So far so good. But before you walk into the bank flashing a wad of cash, familiarise yourself with some facts. It’s understandable why there’s a penalty for delayed payment, but did you know that one can be penalised for early repayment as well? What is prepayment penalty? As the name suggests, a prepayment penalty is a monetary burden you have to bear when you pay your loan off earlier than specified in the agreement.
If the terms and conditions of your loan agreement contain a prepayment clause, you will be penalised if you clear your debt early. If you feel this sounds counterintuitive and are wondering why no one would want all their money at one go, think of it this way – when you repay a loan early, the lender will not get the expected interest (for lenders, the interest is their profit).
- Hence this clause is often put in place.
- The amount can vary and the practice isn’t universal.
- It would depend on the lender’s terms and conditions.
- To find out, you should read the fine print before you sign on the dotted line.
- How to calculate if it’s worth it Typically, if there is no prepayment fee imposed by the lender you will benefit by repaying your loan sooner.
Even if this clause is in place, you could still save some money. It would all depend on what the penalty fees are and how much of the loan you have left. First of all, you need to determine how much you will save by paying early. You can calculate this by adding the total interest for the remaining tenure plus any ongoing fees.
This final value is what you stand to save if you decide to repay your dues at present. Subtract the prepayment and other fees from the above amount. Pay attention to the kind of fees levied – whether flat or on a percentage basis. The remainder value is what you will save by paying your loan early. A negative figure denotes more cost than savings.
Pros and cons of early repayment If you’re confident you can pay off your loan early, it makes sense to look for a lender who does not have a prepayment clause. But not all of us can be similarly foresighted. However, even if a penalty is levied, prepayment can be a good or bad decision depending on the type of loan and your outlook.
Less interest translates to more money savedImproved credit score if you’re free of debtFree money to use for whatever you please – reinvesting, splurging, etcOpportunity to get a new loan which might offer a better rateOngoing fees can be avoided
Interest on business loans is deductible and you will lose this deductionYou might lose a significant amount through prepayment charges
The bottomline Prepayment penalty is an important factor to consider when taking a loan. Though early loan closure may not be on everyone’s radar, you never know what can happen in future. So, take all these factors into account. Just having the choice of being able to clear your debt early might be enough to give you peace of mind.
If you are thinking of opting for a loan, consider taking one from HDFC Bank. Quick approval, up to 100% financing, low EMIs and interest options, all combine to give you a pleasant, hassle-free experience. So go ahead, add some luxury to your life without straining your finances. With an HDFC Bank loan it’s that simple! To get more clarity on, click here.
To know more about the different HDFC Bank Loans and how you can apply for it, click, * Terms & conditions apply. Loan disbursal at sole discretion of HDFC Bank Ltd. : Is Early Loan Repayment Good for You?
Why is loan prepayment bad?
Why Lenders Charge Prepayment Penalties – Lenders charge prepayment penalties to provide a borrower with a disincentive for paying off a loan ahead of time, which would cause the lenders to lose out on interest income. Lenders have to commit considerable time to evaluate a borrower and underwrite the loan.
- Without prepayment provisions, a borrower can just refinance as soon as they find a better rate.
- Having a prepayment penalty built into a loan doesn’t prevent borrowers from paying off a loan or refinancing, but it does give them even more reason to review loan documents carefully before deciding on a lender or a loan.
Helping You Make Smart Mortgage & Real Estate Decisions Get Forbes Advisor’s ratings of the best mortgage lenders, advice on where to find the lowest mortgage or refinance rates, and other tips for buying and selling real estate. Thanks & Welcome to the Forbes Advisor Community! By providing my email I agree to receive Forbes Advisor promotions, offers and additional Forbes Marketplace services.
Does prepayment hurt your credit?
Does paying off a personal loan early hurt your credit scores? – In short, yes—paying off a personal loan early could temporarily have a negative impact on your credit scores. You might be thinking, “Isn’t paying off debt a good thing?” And generally, it is.
Credit mix: Your credit mix is made up of the different types of loans you have. It might include credit cards, student loans, mortgages and personal loans, A well-maintained credit mix shows that you are a responsible credit user—which can boost your credit scores. However, when you pay off a personal loan early, you might eliminate that loan type from your credit mix. This could reduce the diversity of your loans and lower your scores. Payment history: On the other hand, your payment history shows information about your credit account payments, like how many accounts you’ve paid on time and how long any late payments went unpaid. A personal loan can actually improve your credit scores by building up a positive payment history—if you pay on time. But paying off the loan early means fewer chances to make those on-time, in-full payments. Credit utilization: Finally, the amount of available credit you’re using—also called credit utilization —can affect your credit scores. Say your credit cards and other loans have high outstanding balances, but your personal loan has a lower balance since you’ve been diligently making payments. This could equal out to an acceptably low credit utilization ratio.
However, any dip in your credit scores will likely be temporary and minor. And it might be worth balancing that risk against the possible benefits of paying off your personal loan early.
What company did Bobby Castro sell?
An inside look into Bobby Castro’s success journey The start of every journey begins with a single step. By taking his first step years ago, started on the course to achieve his dreams — and today, he’s a successful entrepreneur. From being flat broke to a self-made millionaire, here’s a look at his incredible journey.
- Castro is an entrepreneur and the founder of Bankers Healthcare Group.
- He’s also a real estate investor who owns an extensive portfolio of multi-family properties and the recipient of the prestigious Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur Award in 2012.
- However, some years back, these successes were all a dream for Castro.
Starting Bankers Healthcare Group in 2001, says he had no capital, let alone prior experience running a company. He had just dropped out of school, and all he had was a ninth grade education and a determined spirit. Though he knew to attain his goals, he also had to start working towards them.
- Starting small, through hard work, perseverance and consistency, he built Bankers Healthcare Group, selling it at $1 billion.
- Success is not all about money,” says Castro.
- He adds that many people think you need money to succeed when mostly what matters is your mindset and your decisions.
- You may have the finances, but without a clear strategy, you will end up making losses rather than scaling up the business.
Before Bankers Healthcare Group started to thrive, notes he made tons of mistakes and failed several times. But the day he decided to take full responsibility for all his decisions and actions was when his business also changed. The experience motivated him to share his blueprint for success with others and show people that it starts with you choosing change.
Rather than approaching failure as a bad thing, Castro started viewing it as an opportunity. The lessons he learned helped him avoid similar mistakes while improving his decision-making process. Instead of going into something blindly, Castro now analyzes the situation and makes calculated decisions. His advice is to follow your dream and be honest with yourself.
“Nothing is unattainable as long as you put your mind to it,” says Castro. He has made his financial freedom dream a reality by believing in his ideas and working towards his goals. Although he has faced challenges, he didn’t let any hold him back. Castro adds that honesty and accountability are virtues that are often overlooked when they are crucial to achieving success.
“Learn to be accountable for every choice you make,” says Castro, as this helps you think through before making any moves and encourages you to conduct deep research. He adds that by being honest with yourself, you know what is attainable and what is not. While you should set higher goals, it’s essential that you are realistic.
Starting with nothing, has built a successful empire, proving that with consistency, hard work and perseverance, we can achieve our goals, too. As he continues to prosper, his future is also bright. His dream is to build a 100-year legacy plan to create generational wealth for his family while inspiring others on their journey to financial independence.
How much does Castro earn a month?
Earnings as a Twitch Streamer – According to the Twitch data leaks that were released in 2021, Castro made more than $2.3 million from August 2019 to October 2021. This amount is accounting only for subscriptions made to him and in addition to this amount, he would have made extra income from donations and bits.
Is Castro a lawyer?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The early life of Cuban revolutionary and politician Fidel Castro spans the first 26 years of his life, from 1926 to 1952. Born in Birán, Oriente Province, Castro was the illegitimate son of Ángel Castro y Argiz, a wealthy farmer and landowner, and his mistress Lina Ruz González.
- First educated by a tutor in Santiago de Cuba, Fidel Castro then attended two boarding schools before being sent to El Colegio de Belén, a school run by Jesuits in Havana,
- In 1945 he began studying law at the University of Havana, where he first became politically conscious, becoming a staunch anti-imperialist and critic of United States involvement in the Caribbean.
Involved in student politics, he was affiliated to Eduardo Chibás and his Partido Ortodoxo, achieving publicity as a vocal critic of the pro-U.S. administration of President Ramón Grau and his Partido Auténtico, Immersed in the university’s violent gang culture, in 1947 he took part in a quashed attempt to overthrow the military junta of Rafael Trujillo in the Dominican Republic,
Returning to student politics, Castro was involved with violent demonstrations in which protesters clashed with riot police, at which he became increasingly left-wing in his views. Traveling to Bogotá, Colombia, he fought for the Liberals in the Bogotazo before returning to Havana, where he embraced Marxism,
In 1948 he married the wealthy Mirta Díaz Balart, and in September 1949 their son Fidelito was born. Obtaining his Doctorate of Law in September 1950, he co-opened an unsuccessful law firm before entering parliamentary politics as a Partido Ortodoxo candidate.
How many employees does BHG Group have?
About Back in 2012, we started our journey to disrupt and reinvent retail. Since then, we’ve evolved, from our early beginnings – to a high-tech, data-driven family of dots, set out to make living easy for our customers. Today we are one of the largest consumer e-commerce companies in the Nordics.
- In addition to our Nordic operations, we also have a significant presence in the rest of Europe, as well as in selected markets outside of Europe.
- Our strong position in these markets makes us one of the leading European online pure-play retailers within the Home Improvement space, meaning Do-It-Yourself and Home Furnishings.
With an ecosystem of online stores, supported by physical destinations and services, such as last-mile deliveries and installation, we offer the market’s leading range of well-known external and strong own brands, totalling over 1.7 million products and encompassing a complete offering within DIY, leisure, furniture and furnishings.
- The BHG brands employ around 2,500 people, working every day to create the ultimate online shopping experience by combining an unbeatable product range with smart technology, leading product expertise and a broad range of services.
- We are headquartered in Malmö, Sweden.
- Our share is traded on Nasdaq Stockholm, under the ticker ‘BHG‘.
What does BHG Financial stand for?
Bankers Healthcare Group, now BHG Financial, announces new name for our flagship product.
Is BHG Financial publicly traded?
(NYSE: BHG) Bright Health Group trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol BHG.
Who owns BHG Ventures?
‘Since we founded BHG Financial in 2001, BHG VC has been a product in the making,’ said Al Crawford, Co-Founder, Chairman, and CEO of BHG Financial.
Who is the CEO of BHG?
Al Crawford – Chairman/CEO & Co-Founder Al Crawford is a Co-Founder of BHG and currently serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. He is responsible for overseeing all facets of the company and its operations. For 30 years, Al has expertly coordinated loan/lease sales and financing between community banks and companies.
- His unique passion and excitement for creating financial solutions shines at BHG.
- He has facilitated over $8.5 billion with financial institutions, including more than 1,200 banks nationwide.
- Al provides guidance and mentoring to his Leadership Team, who he meets with daily.
- These 13 direct reports are leading their respective teams, and running the day-to-day operations of the company alongside Albert.
Because of his hands-on, inclusive management style and thirst for knowledge, his presence in all locations and departments is evident. In 2012, Al, along with co-founders Bob and Eric Castro, was named an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for Financial Services.
Who took over Bankers Trust company?
1997 merger and 1998 sale – BT Alex. Brown logo in use between 1997 and 1999 following its acquisition of Alex. Brown & Sons In 1997, Bankers Trust acquired Alex. Brown & Sons, founded in 1800 and a public corporation since 1986, in an attempt to grow its investment banking business.
The bank suffered major losses in the summer of 1998 due to the bank having a large position in Russian government bonds. In late 1998, shortly before Bankers Trust was acquired by Deutsche Bank, BT pleaded guilty to institutional fraud due to the failure of certain members of senior management to escheat abandoned property to the State of New York and other states.
Rather than turn over to the states’ funds from dormant customer accounts and uncashed dividend and interest checks as required by law, some of the bank’s senior executives credited this money as income and moved it to its operating account. Bruce J. Kingdon, the head of the bank’s Corporate Trust and Agency group spearheaded the fraud and (in 2001) entered into a guilty plea in the US District Court for the Southern District of New York and was sentenced to community service.
- Some of his subordinates were thereafter barred forever by the SEC from working in the securities markets.
- With the Bank’s guilty plea in the escheatment lawsuit, and thereafter its status as a convicted felon, it became ineligible to transact business with most municipalities and many companies which are prohibited from transacting business with felons.
Consequently, the acquisition by Deutsche Bank was a windfall to the bank’s shareholders, who avoided losing their entire investments. In November 1998, Deutsche Bank agreed to purchase Bankers Trust for $10.1 billion; the purchase was finalized on June 4, 1999.
At the time, Deutsche Bank owned a 12% stake in DaimlerChrysler but United States banking laws prohibit banks from owning industrial companies, so Deutsche Bank received an exception to this prohibition through 1978 legislation from Congress. CEO Frank N. Newman received $55 million in severance. He had led the Bankers Trust acquisition of Alex.
Brown & Sons and ensured that the bank would hold a large position in Russian government bonds. On June 4, 1999, Deutsche Bank merged its Bankers Trust and Deutsche Morgan Grenfell to became Deutsche Asset Management (DAM) with Robert Smith as the CEO.
What is the revenue of BHG Financial?
BHG Bank Network Sets New Sales Record in Q1 2023 DAVIE, Fla., April 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ – BHG Financial (BHG) is the leader in unsecured business and personal loans, as well as the creator of one of the country’s largest community bank loan and product networks—the BHG Bank Network.
- For 22 years, the company has been committed to supporting the community banking industry and providing small and medium-sized businesses with access to the capital they need to grow and succeed.
- In the first quarter of 2023, BHG Financial recorded $920 million in total sales to its Bank Network— the highest quarterly total in its history.
Today, the company announces a significant milestone in its relationship with community banks. In the first quarter of 2023, BHG Financial recorded $920 million in total sales to its Bank Network— the highest quarterly total in its history. BHG has established itself as a reliable loan source for community banks across the United States since 2001.
It is building on its record-breaking 2022 success of banks on its network purchasing a record $2.6 billion in loans. Overall, more than 1,550 banks have purchased BHG loans, earning over $1 billion in interest income combined since the company’s inception. “I am so proud of what the bank network has accomplished,” says Al Crawford, Co-founder, Chairman, and CEO.
“Considering everything that has been at stake in this environment, it’s gratifying that our large network of banks trust and lean into BHG solutions. Our relationships remain strong and resilient.” This new milestone significantly raises the bar in many ways.
- It validates the strategies BHG developed and started implementing in Q4 2022 based on macroeconomic analyses for 2023.
- BHG’s analytics and credit underwriting teams adjusted credit models to account for changes in consumer behavior, enabling the company to offer its Bank Network members strong-performing loans with the highest level of credit quality in its history.
The new sales record shows how much interest and demand the banks have for BHG Financial products and services. “This achievement spotlights BHG as a trusted source banks rely on to supplement their in-house originations,” says Meghan Crawford-Hamlin, President of Institutional Relationships.
- To learn how to become a BHG Bank Network member, please visit,
- About BHG Financial
- BHG Financial is transforming the financial industry, leveraging the power of data, analytics, and cutting-edge technology to become one of the best sources for high-performing loans, and the creator of one of the largest community bank loan and product networks in the country.
- Since 2001, BHG has originated more than $15 billion in loan solutions to top-quality borrowers, which community and midsize banks can access via a state-of-the-art loan delivery platform.
- BHG Financials’ dedication to providing services that meet the needs of its clients has led to the creation of a full family of brands that range from business, consumer, and SBA 7(a) loans to credit cards, risk management services, and point-of-sale financing.
With record growth year after year, BHG continues to be recognized regionally and nationally, earning a spot on the Inc.5000 list 16 times and receiving accolades from Great Place to Work® and Fortune magazine, among others. BHG Financial is partially owned by Pinnacle Bank (PNFP) and has headquarters in Davie, FL and Syracuse, NY,
- Media Contact:
- Jasmine Heard
View original content to download multimedia: SOURCE BHG Financial : BHG Bank Network Sets New Sales Record in Q1 2023