How much does Camaro insurance cost? – Camaro auto insurance costs average $2,112 year, or around $176 per month, ranking 12th out of 23 vehicles in the sports car class. Compared to the average cost of $2,152 per year to insure a sports vehicle, Camaro insurance costs $40 less annually.
- The following graph depicts the average cost of auto insurance for a 2022 Chevrolet Camaro based on driver age and risk profile.
- Chart Data Details: The average rates are for a Chevrolet Camaro model year 2022 with safe driver and claim-free reductions applied to risk profiles that qualify.
- Discount Rate consists of all conceivable rate discounts, such as multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and homeowner.
Except for low and high deductible estimates, which are $100 and $1,000, respectively, physical damage deductibles are $500. The average rates for all U.S. states and Chevrolet Camaro trim levels are provided. Last data update was on November 1st, 2022.
To illustrate how unpredictable Camaro insurance costs are, consider that in some areas of Illinois and North Carolina, liability-only insurance for an older Camaro can cost as little as $209 per year. For the same model year of car, a 16-year-old driver with a tendency to speed in some Philadelphia zip codes may spend as much as $13,082 annually for comprehensive coverage.
Other rates and circumstances that may qualify for policy reductions include: Teenagers may be incredibly expensive to insure. Car insurance for a Chevrolet Camaro costs $7,652 annually for a 16-year-old driver, $7,118 annually for a 17-year-old driver, and $6,638 annually for an 18-year-old driver.
- Improve your credit to reduce your rates.
- In places that permit the use of an insured’s credit rating to determine premiums, a credit score of 800 or above might result in a minimum annual savings of $332 compared to a score between 670 and 739.
- In contrast, a credit score below average might cost as much as $384 more each year.
Your occupation might save you a few dollars. The majority of auto insurance companies give policy reductions to those employed as high school and primary school teachers, members of the military, engineers, emergency medical technicians, and farmers, among others.
- Depending on your age, this reduction might save you between $63 and $159 on your Chevrolet Camaro insurance premium by being applied to your policy.
- The cost of high-risk Camaro insurance is high.
- The obligation to purchase a high-risk insurance may result in an annual premium rise of $2,564 or more for a 30-year-old motorist.
Find more affordable rates if you qualify for policy reductions. The average driver might save as much as $360 per year if they are homeowners, insure several vehicles under the same policy, are accident-free, belong to certain professional groups, and qualify for a number of additional discounts.
Is a Camaro a suitable first vehicle for a teenager?
Is a Camaro a suitable first vehicle? | Jerry I’ve been attempting to persuade my parents that a Camaro would be a decent choice for my first automobile, but they are opposed. Are Camaros suitable starter vehicles? How can I convince my parents if so? Unfortunately, the is not commonly regarded as an excellent first vehicle.
This is because Camaros are famed for their speed, and it is generally advised that your first vehicle be somewhat slower. First-time drivers are also far more likely to be involved in accidents, thus it is typically advisable to choose a less expensive vehicle. Often, a used automobile is the best option, particularly if it has excellent brakes and a steering wheel that is easy to handle.
However, if you’ve gained more driving skill, a Camaro might be a wonderful alternative for those who desire a quick, stylish car. Buying your first automobile may be challenging, as can purchasing your first auto insurance coverage. The app makes it quick and simple to locate the best available rates.
- Start saving an average of $887 per year on auto insurance by downloading the app and creating a free account.
- WHY YOU CAN TRUST JERRY Our material is independently researched, produced, and fact-checked by a team of editors and agents, notwithstanding Jerry’s partnerships with more than 50 insurance firms.
We get no compensation for reviews or other content: Is a Camaro a suitable first vehicle? | Jerry
– Great muscle cars are not always readily available; some require time to develop. Chevrolet is well-versed in producing some of the top performance automobiles on the market today. Chevrolet has manufactured an abundance of Camaros over the years. Here are the top five quickest and slowest Camaros produced, as presented by Ray Chevrolet.
Let’s begin with the Camaro with the quickest manufacturing rate in its whole history: the fifth generation. This Chevrolet classic debuted in 2010, and over the years, more than five distinct models have been produced. They must have succeeded at something! The 2017 Camaro ZL1 is the next Camaro model.
With a peak speed of 198 mph and a 0-60 time of 3.5 seconds, it is not surprising that the ZL1 is one of the quickest Camaros currently in production. This beast features 650 horsepower and a 6.2-liter supercharged V8 engine. Our next vehicle is the 2016 1SS Camaro.
This Chevrolet classic has a restricted peak speed of 165 mph and accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 4.0 seconds—talk about quick! This car has 455 horsepower and a 6.2-liter V8 engine, which is comparable to our previous model. Next, we will discuss the 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28. This vehicle has a peak speed of 190 mph and a 0-60 time of 4.0 seconds.
It has 505 horsepower, surpassing our previous model, owing to its 7.0-liter V8 engine. It may be a “older” vehicle on the current market, but you should not pass up this opportunity. The Camaro ZI1 is the last 2015 model we will discuss. This Chevrolet Camaro has a peak speed of 184 mph and a 0-60 time of 4.1 seconds.
How much do you spend monthly on a Camaro?
Using our examples, here are your monthly payment options: $431/month for a 48-month loan. A 60-month loan would cost $353 per month. $301.month for a 72-month loan.