Compare 2022 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat auto insurance rates. WHY YOU MAY RELY ON JERRY Our material is independently researched, produced, and fact-checked by a team of editors and agents, notwithstanding Jerry’s partnerships with more than 50 insurance firms.
- We are not compensated for articles or other stuff.
- Director of Content Kathleen Flear conducted the review.
- Load the whole table of contents The annual average cost of auto insurance for owners of a Dodge Charger Srt Hellcat is $4,311.
- Nevertheless, specific prices vary by model; for example, the D-Series D150 costs $571 more per year to insure than the Caravan C/V.
The age of your car is one of the key determinants of your Dodge Charger Srt Hellcat insurance premium. Here’s how much it will cost to insure your Charger Srt Hellcat by model year, as well as how much Jerry can save you: State Any Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Washington, District Of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada State of New Hampshire State of New Jersey The state of New Mexico New York City State of North Carolina The state of North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island State of South Carolina West Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Driving history
|Model year||Annual Savings with|
Your insurance prices for a Dodge Charger Srt Hellcat will vary based on trim level, added features, and the coverage level you choose. Here is how your auto insurance compares to other comparable vehicles: If you drive a Dodge, you likely place a high value on the things Dodge does best: dependability, practicality, and enduring quality.
|Insurance company||Annual Savings with|
But with so many insurance firms and coverage alternatives available, how can you choose the most suitable insurance? With the assistance of Jerry’s insurance professionals, transferring plans is very straightforward, with no intrusive phone calls, duplicate paperwork, or lengthy waits. Discover how much actual Jerry customers have saved by purchasing Dodge insurance through the app.
|Quote Date||Zip Code||State||City||Name||Age||Insurance Company|
|July 22, 2021||33161||Tony B.||37||$7,908||$5,890|
|September 13, 2022||40229||Mason R.||37||$7,800||$5,018|
|April 19, 2020||10458||Jennie G.||41||$6,400||$2,874|
|October 4, 2021||85743||Wesley S.||55||$1,944||$1,149|
|July 27, 2022||53913||Lawrence W.||31||$2,400||$2,119|
Jerry is aware that you are not a terrible driver. In reality, our data indicates that almost fifty percent of U.S. drivers would describe themselves as “excellent,” and more than fifty percent of Americans feel they are the finest driver in their immediate family.
|Driving Violation||Annual Savings with|
If you receive a DUI while driving a Charger Srt Hellcat, your premium will likely increase by an average of 25 percent. Everyone has been there. Your Charger Srt Hellcat insurance rate might increase by an average of 18% if you receive a speeding ticket.
- If you’re a young driver, you may feel as though you need physical abilities to obtain affordable auto insurance.
- This is due to the fact that the majority of insurance companies classify drivers under the age of 25 as “high-risk drivers” regardless of their actual driving record! The reasoning is sound: because teenage drivers have less experience, their accident rates are statistically greater.
Companies increase the premiums of young drivers to account for their perceived risk, regardless of whether or not they have a clean driving record. Feeling downtrodden? We get it. You are not always a hazardous driver simply because you are young, and you do not have to overpay for insurance.
- In truth, there are simple ways for young drivers to reduce their premiums: If your grade point average is at least a B, check for firms that provide student discounts.
- Discuss a family strategy with your friends and relatives.
- Sharing your policy with an older, statistically safer driver can reduce your rate and maximize your coverage.
Take a course on driver safety. Many businesses provide discounts to young drivers who are willing to complete defensive driving courses. Driving safely and staying with the same firm for several years may win you several discounts for safe driving and loyalty.
- Use a telematics program to monitor your driving to take advantage of your generation’s technological savvy.
- You might receive insurance savings and other benefits depending on how you really drive (and not your age)! You might be paying up to $31 extra each month for insurance if you are under 25.
- Below is a comparison of the average rates that Jerry’s clients received, split down by age.
Perhaps you have a spotless driving record and a considerable amount of driving experience. Why are your insurance rates still so high? Everything is about risk. The danger to your car increases if you reside in an area with high incidence of auto theft, traffic accidents, or extreme weather.
Your insurance company views your area as posing a greater risk of costly claims, and they will incorporate it into your premium. Where can drivers of a Dodge Charger Srt Hellcat get the cheapest rates, and where can they anticipate to pay above-average premiums? Examine the breakdown shown below. Learn about automobile insurance by state If you own a Dodge Charger Srt Hellcat, the following information pertains to your car.
Your insurance premium is influenced by the trim level you choose at the dealership. Choosing the premium TRD trim will increase your initial investment and your monthly expenditures. Regular maintenance can maintain your in prime condition and help you prevent incidents that might increase your insurance premium.
- Be careful to adhere to the maintenance plan indicated in your owner’s handbook! To safeguard your investment in a new Dodge Charger Srt Hellcat, you should consider purchasing new car replacement insurance.
- The higher the value of your Dodge Charger Srt Hellcat, the more it will cost to insure and operate.
The annual cost to insure a model is $4,311 on average. However, who says you must be average? Here are some tips for saving money on insurance. You’ve likely heard this phrase before: compare, compare, compare. Comparison shopping is the name of the game when it comes to getting auto insurance discounts.
Each insurance company utilizes a separate algorithm to determine your premium. Unless you have the capacity to automatically discover the ideal algorithm for your car, age, zip code, etc., comparing quotes is the only method to obtain the appropriate coverage at the best price. Actually, there is an additional option: download the app and allow Jerry to handle the algorithms (and the savings!) You may gain quick access to Jerry’s pool of over 55 top insurance carriers by completing a few easy questions, and you can view rate comparisons in as little as 45 seconds! We intend it literally.
Customers who install anti-theft devices and modern safety technologies in their vehicles are frequently eligible for savings from their insurance providers. Purchasing a GPS tracker or a collision avoidance device will increase your road safety and decrease your insurance cost.
We understand that the dealer’s presentation of that amazing accessory convinced you that it was a wise investment. And perhaps it is, but minimizing unnecessary features is one of the simplest methods to save money on insurance. That improved audio system that you fell in love with? Yes, it will increase your rate.
The leather upholstery, heated seats, and power moonroof will as well. They raise your vehicle’s worth, and hence, the amount of any potential claims. Therefore, resist the temptation to customize unless the additional cost is justified. True, careful driving might practically return money to your pocket.
- Not only will tickets spike your rate, but you’ll also be eligible for savings if you maintain a spotless record.
- Try a telematics program such as Jerry’s Drive Well, Earn Perks if you’re close to achieving a spotless driving record in order to receive immediate discounts for your safe driving.
- Even if you already have a less-than-stellar driving record, Jerry can still help you discover inexpensive rates and improve your driving (and it’s all on your smartphone!).
The good news is that the majority of insurance companies give discounts for a variety of factors, including high grades, online payments, military service, and careful driving. The bad news is that firms will not always inform you of their discounts, so you will have to search for them.
Keep your eyes peeled for the following frequent discounts: Such as military personnel, educators, and healthcare professionals Payment-based: for instance, paperless billing, advance payments Driving-related, such as a spotless record and no prior claims Policy-based: for example, combining auto and homeowner’s insurance, several cars Jerry can help you hone in on the most advantageous deals for you; simply inquire about discounts when comparing firms.
What Insurance Will Cost On A Hellcat At The AGE OF 26
Compare 2022 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat auto insurance rates.
The Average Cost to Insure a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Based on the Driver’s Age – Scroll down for more The Average Cost to Insure a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Based on the Driver’s Age – Scroll down for more The rates contained in this MoneyGeek guide are national averages.
- Your insurance premiums may vary significantly by state of residence.
- Our state page analysis will provide you with a better understanding of the state’s rates.
- The model year of your Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat is only one of several variables that might affect your insurance premium.
- These frequently asked questions may help you learn more about the insurance rates associated with this vehicle type.
MoneyGeek has compiled Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat price figures for numerous model years. Our research was limited to comprehensive policies that included: $100,000 per person in bodily injury liability insurance $300,000 per accident in bodily injury liability insurance $100,000 in property damage liability insurance per accident Comprehensive and collision coverage with a deductible of $1,000 Regarding the Author Mark Fitzpatrick is an insurance-focused senior content manager at MoneyGeek.