How many questions are on the pharmacy technician certification test? There are a total of ninety (90) multiple-choice questions on the PTCB exam. This comprises 80 scored questions and 10 unscored questions. Each question will feature four alternative answers.
Are the pharmacy technician practice tests original questions?
There may be additional practice questions accessible on the Facebook page, which is where they are all evaluated before they are published here on the site. If you need assistance or extra practice questions, visit the Facebook page. Several times every week, brand-new practice questions that were developed from scratch are added to the site.
Additionally, other pharmacy tech students contribute to the community by posting questions and offering study advice. It is also an excellent location to find a study companion, either in your local area or online, so consider using it for that purpose as well. We appreciate you taking use of our free pharmacy tech practice exams.
** The questions that are included in these practice exams for pharmacy technicians are not the same as the ones that will appear on the national certification exam. They are all uniquely written, and the subject matter on which they are based is the same as that which is covered in the real exam.
- In addition, they are guarded by copyright regulations.
- Before posting them somewhere else or using them in any other way, kindly get permission first.
- In this moment, where would you like to go? Abbreviations used for Prescriptions Free Sample Exams to Take Home Page Top 200 Drugs Put Your Math Questions Forward.
Put Your Questions to a Pharmacy Technician Here! Site Map
How many multiple choice questions are on the PTCB exam?
The certification test for pharmacy technicians might be a difficult obstacle to overcome, there’s no denying it. You have been studying to become a certified pharmacy technician for quite some time now, and the time has finally come for you to sit for the certification examination.
However, before you go ahead and do so, there are a few things that you should be aware of that will help you perform well on the PTCB test.1. Be familiar with the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam You have prepared yourself by studying the information that will be on the exam; but, have you given any attention to studying for the exam itself? You will benefit from knowing what to expect on the test if you familiarize yourself with the specifics of the real exam.
PTCB Exam Preparation Training Course Here is the information that you require to know: • The test consists of 90 questions with corresponding multiple-choice answers. • You will have two hours to respond to the 90 questions. • The PTCB test follows a random pattern, meaning that it swings from one subject to another in a haphazard manner.
The lesson and post-exam survey each take up ten minutes of the total two-hour time allotment. System for Studying Using Flashcards for the PTCB 2. Create your own flashcards. The use of flashcards can assist you in not only comprehending the fundamentals of a subject but also in being familiar with the topic’s actual name.
You may reduce the need to prepare for your test the night before by using flashcards, which help you store phrases in your long-term memory, which in turn eliminates the need to cram. While it comes to preparing for the PTCB test, employing flashcards is going to be an excellent tool for you to use when you’re studying the top 200 medicines.3.
- Take Your Time When Reading You may quickly scan over a question without much effort, but if you do that, you might not obtain all of the information and details you require to make a choice on the answer.
- Before you settle on a choice, check that you have thoroughly read each and every question as well as the corresponding answer.4.
Make a schedule for your time spent studying. It is imperative that you do not leave your preparation for the PTCB exam till the eleventh hour. Put aside time on a daily schedule to sit down and study for the next test. If you do this, you will be able to remember information more effectively.
- In addition, rather of spending the night before the test preparing for it, you should prioritize getting a restful night’s sleep instead.
- PTCB Secrets Exam Preparation Guide 5.
- A Study Guide for the PTCB Exam It is never a bad idea to review the fundamental ideas and words that you already know.
- Focus on utilizing a study guide that has been particularly intended to assist you in preparing for the PTCB when you are ready to brush up on your knowledge.
It is essential to track down a study guide that avoids providing unnecessary information and instead dives straight into the material that has to be learned.6. Don’t Linger It is inevitable. You’re going to get stuck on a question. But when you do, move on quickly and don’t dwell on it.
- Your mind will be freed up from the issue that you’re having trouble solving if you go on to another question, but your brain will continue be working on the problem in the background if you do this.
- There are instances when you just have to proceed to the next question in order to find the missing connection.7.
Attempt a Mock Examination As a component of your preparation, you should check that you fully comprehend the key phrases and ideas that will be on the test. Taking a practice exam can assist you in pinpointing the specific areas in which you require additional study time.
- This can also help you have a better understanding of what you can expect on the real test that you will be taking.
- On the website of our Academy, you’ll find a few questions that may be used for practice: https://www. mometrix.
- com/academy/ptcb-practice-test/ 8.
- Be Sure to Respond to Every Inquiry Don’t forget to fill in any of the blanks.
On the PTCB exam, any questions that you skip without providing an answer will count against you. It is possible that failing to respond to a question would score against you more heavily than providing an incorrect response would.9. If everything else fails, resort to guesswork.
- It is not always to your advantage to speculate, but if you have no other choice, you can.
- If you are going to answer a question by guessing, the first thing you need to do is eliminate one of the possible answers.
- You will, on occasion, find a response for which it is immediately apparent that it does not belong.
If there is a term in the response that you have never encountered before, there is a good possibility that it is the incorrect answer. Also, if you are given two answers that are somewhat close, the correct one is generally one of those.10. Reassess Your Responses and Proceed Check your answers again if you finish the test early and there is still time left over if you want to be sure you got them right.