How Much Are Pharmacy Technicians Paid?
- Tony Dean
The 10 States With the Highest Average Salaries for Pharmacy Technicians – The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the national average annual compensation for a pharmacy technician is $34,020. This figure is more than $15,000 lower than the average annual salary for all occupations, which is $51,960.
- The typical income for pharmacy technicians might fluctuate widely from one state to another.
- The average income for pharmacy technicians in the state that offers the highest pay is around $10,000 more than the national average wage for all pharmacy technicians combined.
- The following is a list of the top ten states that pay pharmacy technicians the highest salaries.
The average income for a pharmacy technician in Alaska is $43,150. The average pay for a pharmacy technician in the state of California is $42,610. The average pay for a pharmacy technician in the state of Washington is $42,470. The state of Oregon’s average income for pharmacy technicians is $40,920.
- The average income for a pharmacy technician in North Dakota is $39,770 per year.
- The average income for a pharmacy technician in Hawaii is $38,720.
- The state of Minnesota’s average wage for pharmacy technicians is $37,670 per year.
- The state of Nevada’s average income for pharmacy technicians is $37,620.
The state’s average compensation for pharmacy technicians is $37,460 per year. The average compensation for a pharmacy technician in Rhode Island is $37,410 per year. No.7 Over the past several years, the typical earnings of pharmacy technicians in Minnesota have shown a considerable upward trend in terms of pay.
How much it will cost to be a pharmacy technician?
They all call for information and abilities that are comparable to those of a licensed pharmacy technician. The majority of programs that lead to certification as a pharmacy technician cost anywhere from $500 to $5,000 to complete. The recertification every two years incurs additional expenses.
What is the average starting salary for a pharmacy technician?
How Much Do Certified Pharmacy Technicians Make?🤔 |Pharmacy Tech Salary💰
When you first begin working in the field of pharmacy technology, you can anticipate beginning your career with an annual income of $24,120. If you receive your training at an approved pharmacy technician school, you may anticipate beginning your career with a better starting pay. There is a high demand for pharmacy technicians with entry-level experience in both hospital and retail settings.
What makes a good pharmacy technician?
- Paying Attention to the Particulars The most essential component of a pharmacy technician’s work is looking out for the well-being of their consumers.
- Competence in providing service to customers.
- Teamwork Skills.
- Having a natural talent for mathematics and technology.
- A strong desire to acquire knowledge.