PTCB Exam Preparation: 8 Tips to Help You Succeed in the Test
- The top 100 medications should be the primary focus. There is a possibility that there will be some puzzling questions on the examination.
- Check that your mathematical abilities are solid.
- Work with flashcards.
- Plan out your time to study.
- Always be sure you read the instructions.
- Include breaks in your agenda.
- Register for an upcoming review class.
What is the Pharmacy Technician certification (PTCE)?
How I became a Certified Pharmacy Technician in 2 weeks 🧪💊💉 | CPhT Tips. My experience 📊
Examinees on the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) are put through a series of questions designed to identify whether or not they have the level of knowledge required to work in the field of pharmacy technology. How long does it typically take to finish the exam to become a certified Pharmacy Technician?