Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. is when customers can visit the Meijer Pharmacy. Additionally opening at 9 AM on Saturdays, the Meijer Pharmacy will remain open until 7 PM. The majority of Meijer Pharmacy stores provide Sunday hours that range from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
How do I know when my Meijer prescription is ready?
A Trip to The Children’s Hospital and Frustrations at Meijer Pharmacy
Download the Meijer app for your local pharmacy now! Keep an up-to-date list of all the medications you take in your pocket at all times. You may easily get your refills by scanning your medications. Never skip a dosage. Make sure you are reminded to take your medication at the appropriate times. Receive a notification when your prescription is ready to be picked up.
Does gas count towards mPerks?
Meijer, a network of grocery stores, built its first gas station in 1967, and in 1987 it opened its first convenience shop. The corporation made the decision to build convenience stores so that it could provide its clients an even higher degree of convenience.
- Items bearing the Meijer name, such as sodas, milk, and snacks, are frequently seen in the retailer’s convenience stores.
- The organization is a member-owner of Topco Associates, which is a privately held cooperative corporation that offers private-label products by using the combined purchasing power of its membership.
The United States Green Building Council has granted LEED certification to a significant number of Meijer’s convenience shops and supercenters. In addition to various grades of gasoline, company stations provide customers with a selection of other fuels, such as diesel, kerosene, propane, and alternative fuels, such as E-85 and compressed natural gas at select locations.
- In addition to that, the firm owns and manages two tunnel car washes.
- In addition to this, it maintains ties with the proprietors of rollover bay car washes that are rented near retail locations.
- When a customer uses a credit card from Meijer, they will receive a discount of 5 cents off of each gallon of petrol purchased.
mPerks rewards, Meijer’s customer loyalty program, takes into account purchases made at the gas pump as well as those made at convenience shops. Meijer gas stations accept WEX (Wright Express) Voyager fuel cards, which fleet drivers may use to pay for their fuel purchases.
|Grand Rapids, Mich.
|No. of Stores:
|Average Store Size:
|4,000+ sq. ft.
|Rank Last Year:
|States of Operation:
|Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio
|http://www. meijer. com/
How do I transfer my prescription from Kroger to Meijer?
Make contact with your newly chosen drugstore. It is important that you communicate your desire to transfer your medications from your old pharmacy to your new pharmacy as soon as possible. In addition to the name, dosage, and prescription number of each medication, they will also want the contact information for your previous pharmacy, including their location and phone number.