Clayton’s Kinney Drugs, located at 822 James Street Hours are from 8:30 am until 9 pm.
Is Kinney Drugs locally owned?
Committed to the local community Since 1903. The very first Kinney Drugs location was opened by Burt Kinney in 1903 in the town of Gouverneur, New York. Since then, Kinney Drugs has expanded to the point that it now has almost one hundred locations and is owned entirely by its workforce.
How do I refill my Kinney Drugs prescription?
What’s the Latest? – Introducing: The Kinney Drugs Pharmacy Portal Since Kinney’s is an employee-owned pharmacy, our customers are also our friends, members of our families, and neighbors in the communities we serve. Improving how we provide service to you is our number one focus. To achieve this goal, we have recently made improvements to the pharmacy part of our website. These changes will make it possible for you to manage your Kinney Drugs pharmacy information in an easier and more efficient manner.
These alterations have piqued our interest, and we really hope that they will do the same for you. Verification of Account Information We at Kinney Drugs take the protection of your personal information and the confidentiality of your pharmacy account very seriously.
Before gaining access to some of our newest services, we require that you verify your identity so that we can keep your information secure. It’s a breeze, and it won’t take you more than a few minutes! 1. Using one of your already purchased prescription labels from Kinney Drugs, input a few facts such as your prescription number and the phone number that we already have on file for you.
- We will then SMS or phone (your option) this number with a PIN (Personal Identification Number) (Personal Identification Number);
- To validate your identification, enter the PIN that was given to you;
- This procedure won’t take more than a few minutes of your time, and it will provide you protected access to many of the brand-new features that have been added to the Kinney Drugs pharmacy site;
Note: Please make sure you call the pharmacy using the phone number that is on file at the establishment. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to phone or visit by the Kinney Drugs near you. Verified Refills After you have been verified, new features, such as an updated method for refilling prescriptions, will become available to you within the Kinney Drugs pharmacy site.
- Once your identity has been confirmed, we will be able to share information with you that goes much beyond the guest refill (see below);
- If you select the tab labeled “My Refills,” you will be able to view the current status of all of your Kinney Drugs refills;
A prescription refill consists on a straightforward three-step process: 1. Choose the prescription(s) that need to be refilled from the list. (Yes, you may renew numerous medications at once!) You even have the ability to view the specifics of each prescription.
- We will inform you which of your medicines are eligible to be refilled if you have any;
- After that, choose your preferred method of pickup or delivery, and then submit your order to have it refilled;
- You have the option of modifying both the date and the hour of your pickup to better suit your needs;
You may even arrange for a free delivery of your prescriptions (which will be delivered to the address we have on file). At long last, you will have the opportunity to review the specifics of your prescription order before sending it on to the pharmacy.
- It’s as simple as that! Access Your Purchase Record and Current Order Standing Do you need to know if your prescription may be picked up right away? What about all of the refills that you have mailed to Kinney thus far this year? You have nothing to worry about;
If you want to check the status of your pending prescriptions, the contents of those prescriptions, and the approximate cost, all you have to do is click on the “Order Status” tab that is included inside the new pharmacy site. Have a thirst for more history? To view all of the information pertaining to your prescriptions for the past year, select the “Rx History” option.
Register Your Account to Receive Automatic Refills Who doesn’t appreciate saving time? We have just added a feature to the Kinney Drugs pharmacy site that makes it simple for you to schedule the automatic renewal of your maintenance medications.
Kinney Drugs – Helping You Get Your Medications
To determine which medications may be automatically refilled, go to the “My Pharmacy” page and choose the “Automatic Refills” button. This will bring up a list of all medicines that may be automatically refilled. Once you make your selection, your local Kinney pharmacy will be instructed to automatically refill your prescriptions! Refill as a Guest We understand.
- There are times when a quick and simple solution is the best option;
- Even if you decide not to verify your information, you will still be able to refill your medicines via the online system;
- Our refill procedure has undergone some fascinating transformations as a result of these developments;
You may easily submit your prescriptions to Kinnney Drugs if you enter the phone number that is printed on the bottle of your medication, along with the location of the Kinney Drugs shop and any refill numbers that you may need. You’ll be able to enter multiple prescriptions all at once if you take advantage of the new guest refill process. Even the day and hour of your pickup will be up to you; we will accommodate your preferences.
How does Kinney Drugs comply with federal guidelines for boosters?
The clinical staff at Kinney Drugs devotes a great deal of attention to the guidelines provided by the federal government. When the CDC gives pharmacists permission to give certain boosters to certain groups, we make sure that everyone is aware of this as soon as possible and in the clearest way possible.
- You will get a text message and/or an email if you sign up for our COVID “Be the First to Know” list and subscribe to it;
- The material is also published on our website and shared via our various social media outlets.
Boosters of the COVID vaccine are offered to persons over the age of 16 as well as those over the age of 12 who are immunocompromised;
Please go here for information on your eligibility at this time. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises that people aged 5 and older receive the COVID-19 immunization. If you would like to join up for our COVID “Be the First to Know” email list, please click here.
What are the hours of operation for pharmacy in Syracuse NY?
Open today from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Pharmacy Located in East Syracuse, New York at 13057 315-656-9925 Display the store’s specifics. Please point out the way. Today, the pharmacy will be open from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Elbridge, NY 13060 315. 689. 6111 Display the store’s specifics.