A listing of pharmacy schools that do not require the Pharmacy College Admission Test (Pharmcas)
- Ohio State University, also known as OSU (College of Pharmacy)
- The University of Purdue (College of Pharmacy)
- The College of Pharmacy at the University of Kentucky.
- Utah’s state university.
- The University of Campbell (College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences)
- The University of Belmont (College of Pharmacy)
How much does the PCAT exam cost?
🆕 How to Become a Pharmacist. 👉 No PCAT Test is Required.
How much does it cost to take the exam? The PCAT examination has a registration fee of $210 per candidate.