How Much Do Pharmacy Techs Make In Arkansas?
- Tony Dean
What is the average salary for pharmacy technicians in Arkansas? – According to the data provided by the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics for the year 2018, pharmacy technicians in the state of Arkansas made an annual average wage of $29,640. Earnings for pharmacy technicians ranged from around $21,300 for entry-level positions to as high as $39,530 for more experienced workers.
How much does a certified pharmacy tech make in Arkansas?
The average yearly salary for pharmacy technicians in Arkansas is $31,010, which is lower than the average annual salary for pharmacy technicians across the US, which is $36,450. This is a difference of -5,440.
How much does CVS pay in Arkansas?
Cashier Compensation at CVS Pharmacies in Arkansas
|Annual Salary||Hourly Wage|
What do you have to do to be a pharmacy tech in Arkansas?
PTCB Requirements for Pharmacy Technicians in the State of Arkansas – Candidates in Arkansas who are interested in pursuing a career as a pharmacy technician must satisfy the PTCB’s mandated standards, which are as follows: The minimum age requirement for applicants is 18 years old.
- Candidates are required to have either a high school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Candidates are required to have a spotless criminal history, free of any crimes.
- Candidates are required to have graduated from a PTCB-approved training program.
- Candidates are required to register their information and finish the application on the PTCB’s official website.
The price for taking the PTCB test is often $129 dollars. !- –
Do you have to be certified to be a pharmacy technician in Arkansas?
Are Pharmacy Technicians subject to regulation by the state of Arkansas? They certainly do. Is earning a certification necessary in order to work as a Pharmacy Technician in the state of Arkansas? No, the Arkansas State Board of Pharmacy does not need certification in order for a person to work in the field of pharmacy technology in Arkansas.
- Is registration necessary to work as a Pharmacy Technician? Before beginning employment in a pharmacy in Arkansas, Pharmacy Technicians are required to first get a registration certificate from the State Board of Pharmacy in Arkansas.
- In the state of Arkansas, what are the requirements to get licensed as a pharmacy technician? You must have completed the requirements for a high school diploma or its equivalent.
You are required to go through and succeed the federal and state background check. The Arkansas State Board of Pharmacy requires a written application to be filed in order to process a request for registration as a Pharmacy Technician. You are required to have the ability to submit the fingerprint card in accordance with the instructions provided in the application form.
- When you send in the application form, be sure to include the $108.50 registration money.
- You have the option of paying with either a personal check or a money order.
- Is it mandatory for technicians to have training in the state of Arkansas? No, training is not necessary to work as a pharmacy technician in Arkansas; however, after receiving a license, the State Board of Pharmacy mandates that pharmacy technicians complete training under the direct supervision of a certified pharmacist.
Is Pharmacy Technicians expected to participate in Continuing Education (CE) programs? The Arkansas State Board of Pharmacy does not require pharmacies to employ pharmacy technicians at this time. How frequently are licenses necessary to be renewed? The Pharmacy Technician license should be renewed biennially.
- What are the appropriate steps to take in the event of a change of address or employment? If you have moved or changed jobs, you are required to inform the State Board of Pharmacy in Arkansas as soon as possible.
- If you fail to do so, you will not be able to apply for a job or begin working at a new pharmacy until the board is informed of the change.
What are some of the additional criteria for working as a Pharmacy Technician in the state of Arkansas that you need to be aware of? It is imperative that the registration certificate of the Pharmacy Technician be prominently displayed in the pharmacy at all times.
How much does Taco Bell pay?
How much does Taco Bell spend annually on marketing? The starting compensation for a Team Member at Taco Bell is roughly 1.3 thousand rupees per year, while the annual income for an Area Manager is approximately 11 thousand rupees. These salary estimates were derived from the responses of 395 current and former Taco Bell employees on their pay.
- Employees at Taco Bell give the company’s total wage and benefits package a rating of 4.0 out of 5.
- Where can I find out the highest income that Taco Bell offers? At Taco Bell, the position of Area Manager is the one that brings in the most money, with an annual compensation of 11 Lakhs.
- The top 10% of employees bring in an annual salary that is greater than 6.5 lakhs.
The top one percent of earners bring in more than a staggering 25.85 lakhs Indian rupees annually. Where can I find out the starting wage at Taco Bell? The position you apply for determines whether or not you are eligible for the minimum pay at Taco Bell.
The minimum compensation required for a Team Member is 1.3 lakhs per year, whereas the minimum income required for a Cashier is 1.8 lakhs per year, and so on. What is the starting wage and benefits package for entry-level employees at Taco Bell? The starting compensation for new employees at Taco Bell ranges from 2.8 lakh per year for the position of Management Trainee to 0 lakhs per year for the position of.
Check Out the Most Recent Salaries at Taco Bell